The New PIAA 410 SMR (4152) Driving/Fog Lamp Kit was designed specifically to fit into a square grill or bumper opening such as a fog lamp replacement on many trucks and SUV's. The lamp employs a unique design that offers maximum mounting flexibility, including all four sides and two attachment methods. PIAA engineers ingeniously designed the lamp housing so that the mounting bracket can be rotated to any of the four sides. In addition, it can be mounted to the bracket by either a bolt or with the supplied adhesive mounting pads.
The OEM fog or driving lights found on many trucks and SUVs are often lacking in lighting performance. Replacing stock fogs with PIAA 410 SMRs will greatly improve visibility. The 410 SMRs are an ideal fit for many popular vehicles, including Ford F250, Ford F350 Super Duty trucks, Nissan Titan pickups and many older vehicles. The PIAA 410 SMR also fits commercial trucks (Class 6, 7, and 8). The 410 lamp is DOT/SAE compliant, street legal.
Once in place, the PIAA 410 SMR really shines. PIAA's proprietary Multi-Surface Reflector technology reduces stray light to deliver an extremely focused beam pattern without the use of lens fluting. Illumination comes from a PIAA Intense White Driving 60W halogen bulb (9005) that shines at a brilliant 120W level thanks to PIAA's XTRA technology. As an added convenience, the bulbs can be replaced without disassembling the lamp housing.
* Improve visibility over stock OEM fog or driving lights.
* PIAA's proprietary Multi-Surface Reflector technology.
* Delivers extremely focused beam pattern without the use of lens fluting.
* Bulbs can be replaced without disassembling the lamp housing.
* DOT/SAE compliant and street legal.
* Fit's Ford F250, Ford F350 Super Duty, Nissan Titan pickups and many older vehicles.
* Fit's commercial trucks (Class 6, 7 and 8).
Kit Includes: Two 410 SMR lamps, pre-assembled relay harness, fuse, switch and all mounting hardware.